We're a family-owned & operated company providing quick, efficient HVAC services for Northern California.
Full-Service HVAC Technicians Serving Northern California
From standard heating and air conditioning to ductless mini split systems, indoor air quality services, and whole-home HVAC maintenance, the HVAC services team at Eco Pro offers Northern California customers everything they need to keep their home or business functional and comfortable all year long. Whether your equipment needs to be repaired, replaced, or just tuned up in preparation for a period of high use, we use our years of experience and products from top manufacturers to get the job done right. We even install completely new systems and accessories to further enhance your comfort. Our experienced technicians can service all makes and models, and when it is time for an upgrade we proudly install high-quality, efficient Carrier systems.
If you need your HVAC system repaired, replaced, or maintained, the trained and licensed technicians at Eco Pro can get you the help you need. Call our Pittsburg office at (925) 272-0094 to request a same-day service appointment today!
When HVAC issues build up slowly over time, as many of them do, it’s easy to get used to the small changes in your system’s behavior and not see them as a cause for concern. But the earlier you address these issues, the less money you’ll have to spend fixing them and the less uncomfortable you’ll be.
Watch Out for These Common Warning Signs:
- Short Cycling – If your heater or air conditioner rapidly starts up and shuts down multiple times in a short time span, it’s experiencing a phenomenon known as short cycling, and needs to be evaluated by a professional.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality – A higher-than-usual quantity of dirt, dust, pollen, or pet dander in your air supply could be caused by buildup inside your HVAC equipment, clogged filters, or other issues.
- Warm or Cold Spots – If there are spots in your home that seem immune to the effects of your heater or air conditioner, a professional HVAC technician can help you improve air circulation and address any equipment malfunctions that may be preventing you from receiving consistent whole-home comfort.
- An Inaccurate Thermostat – If the environment of your home is at odds with the number on your thermostat, it may be a sign that your HVAC equipment is currently incapable of matching the temperature you’re setting it to.
- Weak Airflow – If the air coming from your vents seems low-pressure or lukewarm, your HVAC system may be suffering from blockages or fan malfunctions. A trained technician can get everything circulating like it should be, making your home more comfortable in no time.
- Loud Noises or Strange Smells – If you hear your equipment clanging or rattling when it’s turned on, or if strange smells are coming from your vents, it may mean that something’s trapped inside your system that shouldn’t be there.
- Higher Energy Bills – Malfunctioning or poorly performing HVAC equipment needs to use more energy to operate. If your utility bills have gone up, it could mean that your equipment isn’t operating at peak efficiency and needs professional attention.
Whether you’re dealing with subtle symptoms or a total system breakdown, Eco Pro can help you get your HVAC system back in perfect working order and set your mind at ease. Call (925) 272-0094 or get in touch with us online today to request service in Pittsburg, the Bay Area, or any of the surrounding Northern California communities!
“Ulises was professional and quickly assess the problem with our HVAC. He replaced a part that caused our system to stop working. We had a working system within 30 minutes of his arrival.”Dina H.
“Technician Ulises Cisneros and Daniel did a very good job on our Central AC. They’re on time and very polite and professional. Ulises explained every possible cause why our ac is not blowing cool air on the vents.”Roehl D.
“Manuel Amaya replaced a closed damper in a duct that was very difficult to access. After several HVAC technicians refused to even attempt the job, it was a breath of fresh air to meet Manuel.”Beverly H.
“I commend the company and the technician for a job very well done.Manuel Estela
“Amazing customer service! Highly recommend.”Jerry