We are family-owned company providing dependable heating & cooling services.
Pittsburg, California’s Choice for AC Repair
We don’t want you to worry about broken AC problems. Whenever your air conditioning system needs repairs, you can rest assured expert technicians will successfully repair the unit. We can restore an air conditioning unit, de-ice it, or complete repair it. Thanks to our experience, we can get your AC repair job completed without any hassle.
Signs You Need An Air Conditioning Repair In Northern California
There are several signs that you need help:
- High-Energy Bills – Your system may not be efficient and costing you more money.
- Not Cooling – Your AC system is not cooling your home to a comfortable temperature.
- Uneven Cooling – There are various temperatures throughout the different rooms of your home.
- Noisy Operation – You hear loud noises coming from your air conditioner when it is in use.
- Visible Damage – You see leaks in your AC ductwork, or cracks in your equipment.
- Poor Air Quality – The air in your home has an odor, or you suspect pollutants or contaminates.
Prevent Costly HVAC Repairs with Regular Maintenance
Don't wait until your HVAC system breaks down to call for repairs. Regular maintenance can help prevent costly breakdowns and extend the lifespan of your heating and cooling system. At EcoPro HVAC, we offer comprehensive maintenance services to keep your HVAC system running smoothly.
Benefits of regular HVAC maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Enhanced indoor air quality
- Reduced risk of breakdowns
- Extended lifespan of your HVAC system
Our team of experienced technicians will thoroughly inspect and clean your HVAC system, check for any potential issues, and make necessary adjustments to ensure optimal performance. By investing in regular maintenance, you can enjoy a comfortable and efficient home all year round.
“Ulises was professional and quickly assess the problem with our HVAC. He replaced a part that caused our system to stop working. We had a working system within 30 minutes of his arrival.”Dina H.
“Technician Ulises Cisneros and Daniel did a very good job on our Central AC. They’re on time and very polite and professional. Ulises explained every possible cause why our ac is not blowing cool air on the vents.”Roehl D.
“Manuel Amaya replaced a closed damper in a duct that was very difficult to access. After several HVAC technicians refused to even attempt the job, it was a breath of fresh air to meet Manuel.”Beverly H.
“I commend the company and the technician for a job very well done.Manuel Estela
“Amazing customer service! Highly recommend.”Jerry