We are family-owned company providing dependable heating & cooling services.
Heating & Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in Northern California
When was the last time you cleaned your HVAC system? If you can't remember or if it's been a while, then it might be time to do so with an Eco Pro Tune-Up. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your system, handling any necessary maintenance or issues that we detect during the appointment, so you can rest easy knowing that your system will funtion properly all year round. Our experienced, family-owned company can help keep your heating or air conditioning system running with our quality maintenance solutions.
How Often Should You Service Your HVAC?
It is important to regularly service your HVAC system in order to ensure it is functioning properly and efficiently. The ideal maintenance frequency for an HVAC system depends on the type of heating and cooling equipment, but typically it should be serviced at least twice per year: once in the spring and once in the fall. This allows any potential problems to be detected and addressed before they cause more serious damage or create a larger repair bill. With regular maintenance, you can avoid expensive repairs, keep your energy costs down, and make sure you are always comfortable in your own home. If you’re uncertain if your HVAC system requires maintenance, or when the last time your heater or air conditioner received a tune-up, you can watch for any of the following signs.
When to Get HVAC Serviced:
- If your HVAC system begins emitting odd sounds or odors when running
- If your heater or air conditioner struggles to produce the same level of airflow
- If your air filters are clogged
- If your system is unable to maintain even heating and cooling throughout the home
- If your energy bills have increased more than normal
- If your home comfort and humidity levels have changed
- If your system struggles to meet the temperature set on your thermostat
HVAC tune-ups make the system work according to its initial factory configurations, depending on its condition and age. When a heating or cooling system is working well, it doesn’t have to work too long to cool or heat your property, helping you save money on utility bills. Since the equipment doesn’t have to work harder, it’s going to last much longer. Our HVAC maintenance technicians also detect minor problems that can be easily fixed during the tune-up process.
Our Comprehensive Tune-Up Procedure Includes:
- Inspection of heat pump or cooling system (compressor, electrical and blower compartment)
- Inspection and adjustment of motors and electrical components includes inspection of:
- Compressor contactor
- Fan blade and service disconnect
- Tightening electrical and lower voltage connections
- Testing capacitors
- Oiling motors
- Inspection of thermostat, duct seal and coolant levels
- Inspection of heating system
- Inspection and/or cleaning of gas furnace components*
- Inspection and/or adjustment of Electrical heat components*
* Where applicable
What Are the Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance?
Regular HVAC maintenance provides benefits that go beyond short-term convenience. By scheduling regular tune-ups for your furnace and air conditioner, you can avoid the costly damage that your system may incur from neglected maintenance. Regular maintenance also helps prolong the life of your HVAC system, so you can avoid having to replace your equipment sooner than is necessary. In addition to these benefits, tune-ups help ensure that your HVAC system is running as efficiently as possible; this means improved comfort and effectiveness. Overall, investing in regular maintenance for your heater or air conditioner is a smart investment that will save you money down the line.
Additional Benefits of Heating & Cooling Tune-Ups:
- Peace of mind
- Fewer repairs will be necessary
- Improved temperatures throughout your property
- Cleaner indoor air being circulated
- Improved system performance
Additionally, by investing in regular tune-ups you can ensure your system remains under warranty. Give our team of experienced maintenance pros a call for more information on the many benefits of these services.
Call (925) 272-0094 or reach out to our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians for a Pittsburg HVAC maintenance appointment today!
“Ulises was professional and quickly assess the problem with our HVAC. He replaced a part that caused our system to stop working. We had a working system within 30 minutes of his arrival.”Dina H.
“Technician Ulises Cisneros and Daniel did a very good job on our Central AC. They’re on time and very polite and professional. Ulises explained every possible cause why our ac is not blowing cool air on the vents.”Roehl D.
“Manuel Amaya replaced a closed damper in a duct that was very difficult to access. After several HVAC technicians refused to even attempt the job, it was a breath of fresh air to meet Manuel.”Beverly H.
“I commend the company and the technician for a job very well done.Manuel Estela
“Amazing customer service! Highly recommend.”Jerry