We are family-owned company providing dependable heating & cooling services.
Heating & Air Conditioning Tune-Ups for Kern County & Northern California
When was the last time you cleaned your HVAC system? If you can't remember or if it's been a while, then it might be time to do so with an Eco Pro Tune-Up.
Air conditioning tune-ups make the system work according to its initial factory configurations, depending on its condition and age. When a cooling system is working well, it doesn’t have to work too long to cool, helping you save money on utility bills. Since the equipment doesn’t have to work harder, it’s going to last much longer. Our technicians also detect minor problems that can be easily fixed during the tune-up process.
Comprehensive Tune-Up procedure includes:
- Cooling/ Heat Pump
- Inspection of cooling system (compressor, electrical and blower compartment)
- Inspection and adjustment of motors and electrical components includes inspection of:
- Compressor contactor
- Fan blade and service disconnect
- Tightening electrical and lower voltage connections
- Testing capacitors
- Oiling motors
- Inspection of thermostat, duct seal and coolant levels
- Inspection and/or cleaning of gas furnace components*, Inspection and/or adjustment of Electrical heat components*
* Where applicable
“Ulises was professional and quickly assess the problem with our HVAC. He replaced a part that caused our system to stop working. We had a working system within 30 minutes of his arrival.”Dina H.
“Technician Ulises Cisneros and Daniel did a very good job on our Central AC. They’re on time and very polite and professional. Ulises explained every possible cause why our ac is not blowing cool air on the vents.”Roehl D.
“Manuel Amaya replaced a closed damper in a duct that was very difficult to access. After several HVAC technicians refused to even attempt the job, it was a breath of fresh air to meet Manuel.”Beverly H.
“I commend the company and the technician for a job very well done.Manuel Estela
“Amazing customer service! Highly recommend.”Jerry